Sunday, January 12, 2014

Only 3 days left!

There is only three days left until I enter the MTC start this new awesome chapter of my life.
All I can say is holy mixed emotions. One day I am SO excited and I can't wait and the next I'm thinking, what did I do? haha. But, in all reality I know this is what I needed to be doing at this time in my life and so that keeps me going. I love this gospel so much and am so excited to share it with the people of Salt Lake City West.
When I first got my call as I read where I was going I was a little bit disappointed...I tried really hard not to be but, I was. I thought to myself out of all the places in the world I get to go Utah...the one place I didn't want to go. As days went by and many prayers were said I felt peace and excitement about my mission and I knew its where the Lord needed me to be. I cannot wait to finally be out there and serve. As much as I am nervous, scared and so sad to say see ya laters to my incredibly rad family (especially my perfect nephews) I know this is right and I am excited. I know its going to be the best thing I could have ever decided to do in my life. It will help me in every aspect of my life. Make me a better person, wife and, mom.
I'm so grateful for this opportunity to serve my Heavenly Father for the next 18 months and can't wait to share my tales with all off you!

Missionary: Someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others can be with their family for eternity. <3

xoxoxoxo
Sister Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment